Our Value Proposition
Learnership to Internship: a 360 ̊ journey to train and place the best talent.
The netYouth Division is committed to assist in alleviating unemployment but also guides the learnership and internship journey ensuring seamless implementation. We care passionately about youth development and creating a pipeline solution to train and place the best talent and job matching individuals in companies for maximum efficiency and productivity.
We offer the following customized solutions to match market demand:
- Learnership initiatives to benefit both companies and employees.
- Skills Development: Intern placement on secondment
- Upskilling and reskilling employees
- Job Creation
- Tax incentives
- Accredited workplace training
- Onsite, offsite or hybrid Training Solutions
Our services and expertise include the following:
- We train and place learners to reach their full potential.
- A Learnership is a work-based education and training program linked to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Learnerships are occupationally directed programs that consist of both structured theoretical learning and practical workplace experience.
- Through our extensive client network, we place interns on a full-time basis for a period of 8-12 months in stakeholder companies and government organisations to provide the intern with workplace experience that builds on their qualifications.
- Our internships are programs designed to give University and FET College graduates an opportunity to extend their academic qualifications through structured workplace exposure and specialized training.
- In preparation for job matching, we offer Skills Programs which is a set of unit standards gathered or combined to form a short program bearing credits on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Technology Partner Specific Programs
- We offer a range of short courses which are industry centered based on international exams to ensure that learners are skilled with the latest technologies to function optimally and practically in working environments.
- We actively seek out and hire candidates for a specific position or job. We manage the entire hiring process, from inception to the individual’s integration and onboarding into the company. We also place disabled candidates.
- We train and place the best talent and after completion of the instructor led portion of the training, learners are placed with one of the Netcampus corporate clients where they receive workplace experience relevant to the training completed.
- All employers are encouraged to select mentors in the workplace who will transfer knowledge in areas such as communication, critical thinking, responsibility, flexibility, and teamwork and provide the learner with support and guidance.
- To ensure that learners get the full benefit of the workplace experience Netcampus will train mentors within the various organizations.
- We supply you with customized end-to-end solutions that will manage all aspects of your business when it comes to training employees. Some relevant solutions include technology evaluation, strategic planning and the synthesis of complex business information to ensure that your business remains up to date with new technologies and able to cope with the pace of digital transformation.
Our support services include:
Mentorship I Recruitment I Onboarding I Placement I Payroll Management I Reporting & Tracking I Compliance
Email us for a Consultation : [email protected] or Call on : (012) 663 1593